Ateneo Arete Black Box Theater (2018)
Photo Credit: Waldo Katigbak, William Mariano, Darice Dela Cruz, Zoë De Ocampo, Jaf Tumale
‘Marisol’ is set in an apocalyptic reality where the guardian angels have decided to wage war against a god who is close to death and has become senile.
When Marisol is visited by her guardian angel for the first time to tell her of their plan of rebellion, the angel encourages her to lead the rebellion against god on earth. When Marisol refuses, the angel suppresses her and says her final goodbye. Marisol is then left alone on earth to fend for herself, and forced to live without her guardian angel, as she faces the apocalyptic events brought about by the war of the heavens.
- Writer: Jose Rivera
- Translation and Adaptation: Rody Vera
- Director: Erika Estacio
- Assistant Director: Tara Jamora Oppen
- Set Designer: Mark Dacalat
- Lighting Designer: D Cortezano
- Sounds Designer: Teresa Barrozo
- Costume Designer: Darwin Desoacido
- Choreographers: Gabo Tolentino, Fritz Esase
- Cast: Catherine Lubangco, Chrisse Joy Delos Santos, Riki Angeles, MJ Vitug, Ethan Manalo, Renzo Guevara, Austin Gonzales, Earvin Estioco, Elaine Pesarit, Nicole Chua, Datu Datu